Operation Come Home relies heavily on third party donations as part of our funding. If you are interested in holding a fundraiser in support of Operation Come Home, or being a part of our fundraising committee, please contact Natalie Elliot at (613) 230-4663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Operation Come Home accepts the following donations:
- Socks (new)
- Coffee (new)
- Bars of Soap
- Dental Hygiene Items
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Feminine Hygiene Items
- Granola Bars
- Juice Boxes
- Bottled Water
- Cleaning Supplies
- Sleeping Bags
- Hockey Equipment (Such as sticks, goalie pads, helmets, etc.)
- Winter Jackets
- Winter Boots
re:Purpose accepts beads, old jewelry, and arts and crafts supplies such as fabric, yarn, etc.
BottleWorks accepts donations of wine, liquor, and beer bottles (including Beau’s bottles).
If you are interested in planned giving, or making an “In Memoriam” donation to Operation Come Home, please email email@example.com or call (613) 230-4663.
All monetary donations over $25 are tax deductible.
Volunteering with Operation Come Home offers you a challenging opportunity to fulfill your potential while helping others. Whether you want to polish skills you already have or develop new ones, there are many ways you can help. By becoming a member of the Operation Come Home’s Team and helping us help others, you can:
- Develop interpersonal skills by participating in one of our programs for our youth
- Strengthen ties within your community by organizing local special events Improve your speaking skills by giving talks on behalf of Operation Come Home
- Provide us with some of your business talents for our social enterprises such as sales, marketing and business planning
- Assist us with administration
We look for committed volunteers. For more information, contact Natalie Elliott at 613 230 4663 or 1 800 668 4663 (Toll Free). There are various programs you can choose from when working as a volunteer for Operation Come Home.
Please check the available positions below to see where you can help.
- Front-line Program Volunteer
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Public Education (S.T.O.P.) Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer