We are currently searching for the right individuals to fill open positions. If you are looking for a place to make a difference and apply your hard earned educational credentials this is the place for you!
We offer a supportive, dynamic, fast paced environment that provides constant challenges and hands-on learning, plus opportunities for career growth and personal development.
In all cases, we are searching for individuals who are:
- Mature and responsible
- Go-getters who thrive in an dynamic environment
- Calm and unflappable, able to handle heavy workloads and remain calm during crisis
- Open and welcoming, able to work in an ethnically diverse environment
- Self-confident and personable, able to set and maintain boundaries with clients in a supportive manner
Most if not all positions in our organization require:
- Diploma or degree in the fields of social services (in process or completed)
- Fluent English
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
These would be considered strong assets:
- French language skills
- Other language skills
- Experience with at risk youth
To apply, send your resume and cover letter via email to HR@operationcomehome.ca
We appreciate all applications however, due to time constraints, we will only contact those who are being considered for interview.