Operation Come Home relies heavily on third party donations as part of our funding. If you are interested in holding a fundraiser in support of Operation Come Home, or being a part of our fundraising committee, please contact Elspeth McKay at (613) 230-4663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
But where is your money going?
Because of confidentiality, we’re limited in what we can share… But we’re happy to share this video we made after last year’s Youth Christmas Party! It’s to show everyone at least a small aspect of the impact that donations make at Operation Come Home.
Operation Come Home accepts the following donations (items in bold are high need):
- Throat lozenges
- Socks (new)
- Regular sized shampoo and conditioner
- Deodorant (male, female, full size and travel sized)
- Underwear (female and males, boxers preferred)
- Lightly used or new boots
- Small sized cleaning products (dish soap & laundry soap)
Repurpose accepts beads, old jewelry, and arts and crafts supplies such as fabric, yarn, etc.
BottleWorks accepts donations of wine, liquor, and beer bottles (including Beau’s bottles).
If you are interested in planned giving, or making an “In Memoriam” donation to Operation Come Home, please email email@example.com or call (613) 230-4663.
All monetary donations over $25 are tax deductible.
Volunteering with Operation Come Home offers you a challenging opportunity to fulfill your potential while helping others. Whether you want to polish skills you already have or develop new ones, there are many ways you can help. By becoming a member of the Operation Come Home’s Team and helping us help others, you can:
- Develop interpersonal skills by participating in one of our programs for our youth
- Strengthen ties within your community by organizing local special events Improve your speaking skills by giving talks on behalf of Operation Come Home
- Provide us with some of your business talents for our social enterprises such as sales, marketing and business planning
- Assist us with administration
We look for committed volunteers. There are various programs you can choose from when working as a volunteer for Operation Come Home.
Please check the available positions below to see where you can help. (Click to see volunteer job description).
If you’re interested in volunteering with Operation Come Home, please send a cover letter and resume to Lynda Franc at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to answer the following questions:
- What day(s) are you be available to volunteer?
- What times would you be available to volunteer?
- What program(s) are you interested in volunteering with?
- Why do you want to volunteer with Operation Come Home?